Move In Move Out
The focus is on BUILD UP and deep cleaning:
- Wipe all counters/appliances including inside of microwave
- Scrub sinks
- Open all cabinets, drawers, pantry to wipe clean
- Thoroughly sweep and mop all bare floors (especially where appliances have been)
- Vacuum all carpeted areas including all closets
- Clean and disinfect all bathrooms (wipe out cabinets and drawers, special attention to build up)
- Wash ceiling fans and light fixtures in-place, by hand, (tulip light fixtures clean in place, light fixtures w/glass panels or bulbs over kitchen tables, light bar in bathrooms cleaned in place. Those that cannot be reached on a 2 step ladder by hand will be dusted with an extension duster.
- Hand wash all baseboards
- Wash all wood stained cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms (as well as throughout home if moldings are wood stained)
- Wash all painted cabinets with all purpose cleaner
- Wash all doors and door frames (all purpose cleaner unless wood stained)
- Wash all light switches
- Vacuum or dust air return vents
- Vacuum all carpet crevices (crevice along the edge where bugs, animal hair or carpet fibers build up)
- Wash all moldings, trim, door frames and chair railing
- Vacuum tops of curtains and drapes (dust and webs collect)
- Vacuum dusty blinds (unless a request for hand washing has been made)
We never climb higher than a 2 step ladder. Anything beyond that reach will be dusted with an extension duster for safety reasons.
It is presumed that the home will be in order and somewhat picked up to facilitate heavy cleaning.