- Cleaning Technicians
- What kind of people do we hire?
- How do we keep our cleaning technicians working for us?
- Why do you refer to your staff as cleaning technicians instead of maids, even though your company is called Advantage Maids?
- Our History
- Our Mission
- Must someone be present at cleaning site whether it is private or commercial?
- Is Advantage Maids bonded and insured for injured cleaning technicians and/or damages by cleaning technicians?
- What if a client is allergic to certain cleaning products?
- Can I request a specific time for my service to be performed?
- How do I reschedule my appointment?
- What happens if I requested regular scheduled visits and stop?
- How do I pay for my cleaning weather it be one-time, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly?
- Advantage Maids Guarantee
- Holiday closures, what happens if my pre-scheduled cleaning falls on holiday?
- What should be done before the cleaning techs show up (to insure better service)?
- Advantage cleaning technicians will not clean:
- If your question is not answered here…
What kind of people do we hire?
All cleaning technicians who are hired by Advantage Maids go through a three tier hiring process. One of the tiers includes a background check, including but not limited to drug screening. Our hiring staff looks for individuals who exude integrity, tenacity as well as dependability. It is our foremost goal to provide our consumers with quality cleaning technicians.
How do we keep our cleaning technicians working for us?
Advantage Maids understands the need for a positive and enjoyable work dynamic. So that is why we offer our cleaning technicians great wages, daily schedules, no nights or work Sunday. We encourage, and facilitate a great team environment. Free transportation is provided with to each cleaning site with performance recognition. We want to have happy cleaning technicians so that they may create happy and health customer relationships.
Why do you refer to your staff as cleaning technicians instead of maids, even though your company is called Advantage Maids?
We are a maid service, however our staff are cleaning technicians instead of maids. A technician is a person who is trained and/or skilled in the technicalities of a subject. That subject being cleaning. So the title cleaning technician was born. All cleaning technicians are experienced cleaners who will provide excellent service.
Advantage Services, LLC is a family owned and operated business. We offer a plethora of services in cities across Texas. Advantage Maids is the new addition to Advantage Services, LLC. Advantage Maids has been slowly crafted since 2012. We officially launched Advantage Maids December 2017. Although our company is young our knowledge and skill set is not.
Must someone be present at cleaning site whether it is private or commercial?
This works according to the client’s preference. A key can be hidden on the premises of the cleaning site. We offer the option to hold a key. A cleaning technician will only have access to a client’s key when picking up daily assignments and supplies (morning of). The office manager and/or owner will be the only ones with access at all other times. All keys will be logged in code and locked in a safe. If both options are not your preference please make note that if a cleaning technician is locked out of a cleaning site a $50 lock out fee will assessed.
Is Advantage Maids bonded and insured for injured cleaning technicians and/or damages by cleaning technicians?
Yes. Advantage Maids is bonded and insured, since 2017.
What if a client is allergic to certain cleaning products?
Please specific upon the time of booking the appointment, so we may make the adjustments necessary.
Can I request a specific time for my service to be performed?
When placing the order, you will be able to choose from 3 different time-slots. (8AM-11AM, 1PM-4PM, and 4PM-7PM). The times assigned are estimated times of arrival, there is not a 100% guarantee. Nonetheless, it is our practice for our cleaning technicians to arrive at the cleaning site and perform services within the requested time-slot. If you MUST have the service performed at a specific time, Please make sure to notify us upon placing the order and we will do our best within reason to accommodate you.
How do I reschedule my appointment?
All cleaning service must be canceled within a 48 hour cancellation period. If not a $50 cancellation fee will be issued.
All appointments can be rescheduled upon calling our offices. We will do our best to accommodate your new time requests. However, all appointments are allowed one reschedule before fees will assessed.
What happens if I requested regular scheduled visits and stop?
The only thing that will change in your account with us is the pricing and schedule. Your account will be changed from continuous to further notice and your pricing will be contingent upon square feet of cleaning site and services needed.
How do I pay for my cleaning weather it be one-time, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly?
All payments will be taken by front office staff. All services must be paid in full before cleaning services are performed. The best and most accepted form of payment is through the use of a credit and/or debit card. We also accept checks. A fee will be assessed for any returned payments.
Advantage Maids Guarantee
At the end of every cleaning the cleaning technician leads will survey the cleaning site to insure quality and completion. If you are not happy with the service(s) you have received please contact Advantage Maids.
- Customers who have received an unsatisfactory cleaning will receive a 100% refund of payment.
If there is an incident or any kind of urgent matter we urge that you give us a call immediately. We will handle the matter accordingly.
Holiday closures, what happens if my pre-scheduled cleaning falls on holiday?
If your pre-scheduled cleaning falls on holiday or an Advantage Maids business closure. We will call you before said time to reschedule your appointment to insure that your needs are met in a timely fashion.
What should be done before the cleaning techs show up (to insure better service)?
Please pick up clothes, toys and other household items and secure pets
Advantage cleaning technicians will not clean:
- Any form of human and/or animal waste.
- Items that are no higher than extension of the arm.
- When a private residence is the cleaning site, we do not clean windows on the outer surface of the site.
- Or anything specified by the client. Items enclosed in drawers, cabinets, and/or closets.
If your question is not answered here…
Please call our office or send us an email. We will be more than happy to answer any question you may have.